The last part of London posts. Not that these are my only picture, but I can't share everything. I wish I could.
Unfortunately I didn't buy any clothes. When I was flying to London my suitcase already had three kilo's overweight.
Too bad so I couldn't' buy anything, except some small things like nail polish ;)
But if you like I can make an post about my mini shopping spree!
For now enjoy the pictures and the next time I tell my favorite places in London to you!
1. Great sentence don't you think?!
2. The most beautiful tree in Notting Hill - Amazing area!
3. Arts in the Tate Modern
4. The 'Yayoi Kusama' exhibition at the Tate Modern
5. Still in love with my Marc By Marc Jacobs bag - The color makes me so happy!
6. Delicious food at Revolution in Soho
7. Old fashion exhibitions at the Design Museum
8. Lovely palmier
9. London by night
10. The BEST cupcake I ever ate - from Ella's Bakehouse at Covent Garden
12. The Notting Hill shopping bag