12.4.12

Isabel Marant makes everything better, prettier and cooler

Jeans/ Zara - Tshirt/ Zara - Vest/ Isabel Marant - Shoes/ Filippa K - Sunnies/ Ray-Ban 

This is what I'll be wearing to the AMFI admission day.
For the ones who don't know AMFI (you should be ashamed) - It's (in mine opinion) the coolest fashion education in The Netherlands. And because it's so cool, you have to do an admission to get in. My admission is this saturday so keep your fingers crossed. 

Back to the outfit.
Not a very special outfit but I think the Isabel Marant vest makes is super duper hot.
The vest cost way too much for me but every time I see it, it gives me a smile on my face.

I know everyone like real outfit posts but at the moment I'm too shy for that. 
The time will come. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten